Puff pastry dough is indeed loaded with fat - The packaged one is already cut into squares.I am not a big fan of this, but many a times its a huge time saver in a house with kids.
- 150 gms chicken breast boiled and shredded
- One medium onion chopped
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 2 garlic pods finely chopped
- A small tomato chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1/8 tsp each of fennel& cumin seeds ( pound together)
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of crushed pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Salt as appropriate
Take the muffin pan and lay the pastry squares in them. Divide the chicken equally into the pan. Top it with shredded mozzarella cheese and sprinkle Oregano on it.
Set it to bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.