We met through the Baking Partners Group and we do share a chat sometime or the other....an amazing person and is ever willing to answer any doubts I have in baking or going about a recipe. Thank you Acchu ,Hugs !!
Rules for the Award:
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the tagger's questions
- Tag and pass the awards to 11 other bloggers
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers to answer
- Go to bloggers page and inform them about the awards
- No tagging back
- Strong exterior, but soft from within
- Friendly, lovable & Just
- Love to cook - baking & cake decorating came along the way.It's now a passion.
- Able administrator & a Perfectionist
- I value my "ME" time and I simply love it.
- Values friendships and Cherish relations
- Open hearted and helpful
- Straight forward but blunt at times :(
- Love Shoes
- I love to read and though it's hard to find time for it I manage
- I am a food blogger but eat quite little :))
- What was the inspiration behind your blog? My blogger friend Karishma J Anand who blogs at http://www.cookwithkary.blogspot.ae/ She convinced me that I could actually blog.
- Which one do you prefer: A vacation trip to mountains or islands? Mountains - trekking is fun when in right company.
- Craziest thing you've ever done - My friend and me went out and met some crazy people ..phew...we laughed so much that day!
- What is your idea for a perfect breakfast?Appam and stew.
- Who is your favorite blogger?Bakerella- very inspiring!
- What kind of music do you enjoy? Melodies both english and hindi
- What is your idea of a perfect vacation?An unknown place with hubby and kids - less sight seeing more relaxing.
- What is your favorite past time? Reading & meeting friends
- Which is your favorite place to shop in this world? Why? I live in UAE, shopping is a major pastime here - I forcefully make a choice between " I want / I need". If the answer is I want - I put it right back no matter what the temptation. If it is I need - I pick it up and find a place and use for it.
- Are you active or quite or calm person? Am an active person.......cannot call myself calm ..lol !!
- What quality do you most like in yourself and why? I can talk to anyone and everyone with ease. Because that's me :)
Visit their space when time permits.....
- Karishma - Effortless cooking.Easy Baking - She thought I should blog and it is her push that got me here.
- Sangeetha - Nitha's Kitchen - I love her innovative posts.... immensely creative great space :)
- Latha Madhusudan - Fork n folks She has a great page - we live just an hour away,yet to meet but we always speak as if we've known each other for years.
- Nayana - Nayanas Kitchen KreationsCute Lil space with some unique recipes esp. snacks
- Ramya - Ramya's Recipes She guides you step by step through every recipe - A great page for beginners because be assured you shall never go wrong.
- Rinku - Rinku's Kitchen Treats - The space to visit for Authentic Kerala dishes...cooked ,photograhed and blogged with perfection :)
- Shailaja - Sahasra Recipes She keeps her recipes simple - has an inviting range of recipes.
- Priya - Food Lovers An innovative and quite an interactive blog...love it.
- Sherin - Kuk's Kitchen A pretty good collection of tested and tried recipes beautifully documented on her page....
- Priya - Cook like Priya - She's like a baby sis - who's always supportive.....more than anything she cheerfully encourages me.
- Manju - Manju's Eating Delights She brings life to her recipes - great page :)
Rule 4 :- Create 11 questions for Bloggers to answer.This is a game and here is how it goes. Divya of You too can cook Indian Food has started this game.Answer these questions below - just as I have and you must inform Divya after you have answered them and duly posted them on your blog. This will say a lot about you. Please girls, be sportive....this is just a fun experiment from her side ,if you do not wish to participate its just fine, you may just create 11 questions of your own.
Divya will give out the answers only after you have updated her. So here I shoot my answers :))
- So now you are entering into a jungle and you like someone to accompany you..Who would that be? My Husband
- As you move further into the jungle which are the two animals that you'd love to meet? A Deer & a Peacock
- Now you are walking further in and you find a big palace (not haunted), the door is opened and you want to go in, will you knock the door or will you just walk in without knocking. I shall knock and wait.
- So after you enter the palace you find a square and a round table and wish to select one for yourself, which one will you chose, the round one or the flat one? Square one.
- Then you find three jars, Gold, Silver and Bronze on the palace shelf and wish to chose one, which one will you chose? Gold
- Now you have come out of the palace and you find yourself a nice place to settle, so you build a home there..How big will you construct your home? Compact or like a palace.Compact
- Will you put a fence for your home?Yes
- You find a cup on the backyard of your home..Now which cup do you wish it to be? A porcelain cup or a paper cup or a silver cup? A Porcelain cup
- Now there is a water source behind your home, which one would you like it to be? A lake or a sea?A Lake
- You find some ducks there and you'd like to pet them how many would you like to pet? A pair ( 2 Ducks)
- Finally you find a way to go back home and there are two ways, either you must cross the risky river or go around the river, its a very long way but less risky, which one will you opt for?Around the river
Rule 6 - No tagging back -
Sorry Achhu - very much love to give one to you. You gave me this last August and it just slipped off my mind as I got busy with a load of stuff. Thank you for considering me. Hope to meet you some day, truly happy to have you as my friend:)Mwah!